Walt Disney World Swan And Dolphin Resort Staff
Relax and leave everything to our Disney resort staff.
Friendly smiles are contagious and courteous service is our standard. Our staff cares about your needs and will ensure that your visit to our Disney hotel is filled with unforgettable memories.
- Sit back and relax while our award winning culinary staff prepares a variety of cuisines for you to try each day.
- Our dedicated concierge will help you to make special reservations, surprise someone with flowers or handle that little task you simply don’t have time for.
- Rejuvenate your body and mind at one of our Disney resort health clubs, enjoy a relaxing massage at Mandara Spa, or enjoy some exciting nightlife while we take care of the kids.
Community Service Award
The cast of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort recently received the Community Service Award from Starwood Hotels and Resorts for the tremendous amount of support and charity they have given to the community. Hearts for Humanity, the resort's humanitarian committee comprised of caring associates from various departments throughout the property, organizes, coordinates, and participates in all the charitable work done on behalf of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. This includes both charity drives and volunteer events. Below is a sample of what our Disney hotel accomplished with Hearts for Humanity in 2007:
- Approximately 200 cell phones were donated to Secure the Call
- Quarterly blood drive
- Over 400 books were collected and donated for Head Start
- Over 600 pounds of clothes donated to Mustard Seed
- School Supplies collected and delivered to an “adopted” school
- Over 190 Thanksgiving Day Food Baskets donated
- Over 125 “Christmas Angels” adopted and given gifts for the holidays
- Over 500 duvets donated to many different organizations
- Disney resort room nights to over 20 charitable organizations
- High Chairs donated to Shepherd’s Promise
- Invited workers from Children’s Home Society to eat at one of the resort’s signature restaurants for the good work they do
- Organized Fins & Feathers Fun Run – all money went to Hearts for Humanity
- Participated in the Charity Challenge to benefit local charities
- Invited families staying at the Shepherd’s Promise Transitional Home to the Hotel Children’s Party
- Had holiday party for children at Children’s Home Society where they received gifts from Santa and entertainment from a magician, a DJ and craft station
- Sent Volunteers from our Disney hotel to work at Give Kids the World
- Approximately 103,000 pounds of food donated to The Orlando Bridge.
- Donated approximately $28,000 this year to United Way
- Donated over $2,000 worth of new clothes and toiletries to Children’s Home Society
One of the Best Places to Work!
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin was recognized by Orlando Business Journal as one of the “Best Places to Work” and was also honored as the top placing company for our size ( 1,000+ employees).
In addition, we were recognized by the Orlando Sentinel’s Top 100 for Working Families, where we placed in the Top 25! This award honors those companies who make family a priority and offer benefits both traditional (medical, dental, 401k etc) and unique (anniversary recognition, holiday parties etc).