1. Does the WALT DISNEY WORLD SWAN AND DOLPHIN host wedding ceremonies on-site?
Yes! We offer spacious banquet rooms as well as several beautiful outdoor areas to hold your ceremony.
2. Do I have to be a guest of the WALT DISNEY WORLD SWAN AND DOLPHIN to get married there?
You do not have to be a guest staying at our resort. However, it is more convenient and less stressful for the bride to be in one location on the wedding day.
3. Where is the resort located relative to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks?
We are conveniently located in the Epcot® Resorts area neighboring Epcot® and Disney's Hollywood Studios™ and within minutes from Magic Kingdom® Park and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park .
4. Is there a fee for parking at the WALT DISNEY WORLD SWAN AND DOLPHIN?
Yes. The fees for parking are listed below and subject to change.
|Self Parking Fees||Valet Parking Fees|
|Day Parking||$18.00 + tax for each exit||$26.00 + tax for each exit|
|Overnight Parking||$18.00 + tax||$26.00 + tax|
5. How much advance notice is needed for booking a wedding ceremony or reception at the WALT DISNEY WORLD SWAN AND DOLPHIN?
Intimate Weddings - 72 hours minimum
Receptions - Two months minimum
We are capable of handling last-minute requests, subject to space availability.
6. What is the best time of day for a ceremony?
The best time of day to hold a ceremony is early to mid-morning and late afternoon to sunset. However, we will be happy to accommodate any time preference (based on availability).
7. Will there be an area to get dressed on the day of the wedding? Is there a charge?
We strive to provide our brides and grooms with two complimentary rooms for on-site weddings, based on availability. These rooms are usually hospitality suites which include a full-length mirror and private bathroom.
8. What if it rains?
For all outdoor ceremonies, we secure a backup banquet room inside the resort to accommodate your wedding party and guests.
9. Is a deposit required?
Yes. Once the contract is signed, a 25% non-refundable deposit on the estimated costs of your event is due. Full payment must be paid 30 days prior to your event.
10. Are there honeymoon packages?
Honeymoon packages can be booked directly through our reservations department by calling 1-888-828-8850.
11. Are there discounted room rates for members of the wedding party and guests if they want to stay at the WALT DISNEY WORLD SWAN AND DOLPHIN?
Yes. However, room rates will depend on availability, as well as seasonality. Room blocks and special rates can be arranged for 10 guest rooms or more.
12. Are tickets to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks included?
No. Tickets and discounts for admission to any of the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and attractions are not included in the wedding packages.
13. Do I need a marriage license?
Yes. Florida law dictates the conditions for marriage license issuance and the fees. The Clerk of Courts provides an information sheet to help you understand the requirements of the law and to answer questions which are frequently asked.
14. Do I have to be a resident of Florida to apply for a marriage license?
15. Are there any application fees for the marriage license?
Payment in the form of cash or money order is required at the time application is made (personal checks are not accepted.) No further fees are due once the license is issued. A driver's license or birth certificate must be presented at time of application.
16. Where can we apply for our marriage license?
The Clerk of Courts provides four locations within Orange County for the issuance of marriage licenses.