Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
Presidential Suite Election Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. Eligibility: Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort Presidential Suite Election Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes ”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) and Canada (except Quebec) eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of participation. Void in Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. Employees of Walt Disney World® Resort and Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, its subsidiaries and affiliates, or other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sweepstakes Sponsor: Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, 1500 Epcot Resorts Boulevard,
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830. (the “Sweepstakes Parties”).
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Registration and or participation in the Sweepstakes constitute a participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and its independent judging agency, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins 10:00AM ET on August 16, 2012 and ends at 08:00PM EST on November 6, 2012 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
5. To Enter: Visit http://www.swandolphin.com/signup and follow the instructions to enter and complete and submit the required information. Guests who have previously signed up to receive Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin promotional offers will be automatically entered. Limit one entry per person for all methods of entry.
Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries; interrupted or unavailable network servers; or other connection miscommunications, failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic that may affect the Sweepstakes entry process. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Use of any automated system or agency relationship to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
6. Drawing: Sweepstakes winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about November 7th, 2012 from among eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted on Sponsor’s behalf by Interactive Games, an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via email within two (2) days of the drawing. If the potential winner does not respond within three (3) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all eligible entries received.
7. Requirement of Potential Winner: The potential Grand Prize winner and their travel companions will each be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) and IRS W9 Form within ten (10) days of being notified. If the potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. If the potential winner’s companion is a minor (under 18 years of age), his/her parent or guardian must sign the Affidavit/Release on his/her behalf. For residents of Canada only, potential winner will be required to correctly answer a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by telephone without any assistance in order to receive a prize.
8. Grand Prize: One (1). Winner will receive the following: A two (2) night, three (3) day stay in a Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Presidential Suite for Winner and up to five guests (based on availability); A $250.00 Dining Gift Certificate for use at any of seventeen Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort restaurants including Todd English’s Bluezoo, Shula’s Steak House or Il Mulino New York Trattoria; A 3-day Disney Park Hopper Pass for Winner and each attending guest (up to six); Red carpet reception by the Resort’s Hotel Manager; Special in-room welcome amenity. Transportation: If arriving by air into Orlando International Airport, round-trip transportation to and from the Resort will be provided. (If Winner chooses to drive to the Resort or fly into an alternative airport, no transportation will be provided). Reservations must be made in advance of stay and prize is subject to rate plan availability and certain blackout periods. Prize will be awarded through a certificate and stay must be completed one (1) year from date of issue. The expiration date may not be extended. All expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner including, but not limited to transportation, taxes, gratuities and incidentals. Prize is non-transferable; no cash redemption and no prize substitutions allowed, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The winner is responsible for taxes and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Total approximate retail value of the prize is $4,850.00.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize in a random drawing of all eligible participants at the time of the impairment. The Sponsor is only responsible for funding the prize set forth above. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by registering and/or participating in the Sweepstakes, respondents agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor , their related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of preparation for or actual participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes; (f) loss or damage to Submissions; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s preparation for or participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize. Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (a) any and all claims, judgments and awards allowed under the Official Rules shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participation in the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (b) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
12. Results: Name of the Winner will be available at http://www.swandolphin.com/election after November 7th, 2012