6 Brioche Buns
4 Tablespoons Whole Butter
1. Rough chop 14 ounces of shrimp and place in large bowl.
2. Rough chop artichoke hearts and add to the bowl, set aside.
3. To make the mousse, place 11 ounces of shrimp, heavy cream,
garlic and cilantro in a
food processor and allow it to run until a paste consistency.
4. Fold mousse into the bowl with diced shrimp and artichokes.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Form shrimp mixture into 5 ounce patties and roll them in breadcrumbs.
7. Melt butter in a medium heated sauté pan.
8. Brown the shrimp patties. (You want a golden brown color on
9. Bake in a 350° oven for about 15 minutes.
10. Mix mayonnaise and scallions together.
set up for service:
Toast buns, place aïoli on bottom of bun, put shrimp cake
on top and garnish with lettuce.
Click here for an index card print out of
Are you a new member of our recipe club?
Click here to see our Recipe Club Archives:
here to learn about our fine restaurants!