DISNEY HOTEL POOLS, BEACH AND WATERCRAFT RENTALS
Get ready for fun in the sun! With five heated pools - not to mention whirlpools, fountains and waterfalls - all nestled in an exotic tropical environment, you'll find the perfect spot to relax in the shade or tan in the sun. Our expansive pool area provides the best of both worlds: quiet alcoves for those who prefer a private place to unwind and more lively areas with seasonal disc jockeys and entertainment for those who prefer a little more excitement. Find more exciting activities for the whole family at this Disney hotel for kids.
Work out in our crystal blue lap pool, which was recently named #1 of 10 hotel lap pools in the country by AthleticMindedTraveler.com! Or take a leisurely ride around Crescent Lake on a swan paddle boat!
Enjoy a day of sun-splashed fun for the whole family. Choose from a variety of things to do:
- Grotto pool with tropical waterfalls and a water slide
- Two lap pools
- Spring pool
- Four whirlpools
- Kiddie pool
- Two poolside restaurants
- Water volleyball
- Watercraft rentals
- Seasonal poolside entertainment and activities
- White sand beach
- Two sand volleyball courts
- Beachside playground
- Spraying seal fountain
- Basketball hoops
- Ping pong tables
We also provide a variety of pool-fun essentials at the Cabana Beach Hut, located by the Dolphin Spring Pool:
- Tube and raft rentals
- Watercraft rentals
- Skin care products
- Complimentary life vests
- Beach towels (Can be checked out with your room key)
- Volleyballs (Available At the Cabana Towel Hut during normal operating hours. Can be checked out with your room key.)
- Basketballs (Available At the Cabana Towel Hut during normal operating hours. Can be checked out with your room key.)
Relax in a Poolside Cabana
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Poolside Cabanas include a HDTV, mini-refrigerator (stocked with soda and bottled water), relaxing furniture, seasonal fruit bowl, a lemon infused water tower, and more! Reservations are available for half a day or the full day.
Click here to learn more!
TAKE A VIRTUAL 360º Photographic tour