Guests of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin enjoy many unique benefits that differentiate us from the rest. We invite you to include these features in your brochure and encourage your reservation agents to become familiar with these unique selling points that will enhance your customers' experience.
BENEFITS OF STAYING AT THE WALT DISNEY WORLD SWAN AND DOLPHIN RESORT
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort offers perfect proximity in the Walt Disney World® Resort and the recognized service standards of Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide. This allows your organization to use the Starwood Worldwide Reservation System and the availability of the Starwood sales offices within your region.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is located in the Epcot® Resort Area between Epcot® and Disney's Hollywood Studios™; nearby Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park and Magic Kingdom® Park. The resorts offer perfect proximity to all Walt Disney World Theme Parks and Attractions.
SPECIAL RESORT FEATURES
17 restaurants and lounges
4-hour convenience store/cafeteria
Mandara Spa – An Asian-inspired retreat offering exotic spa services as well as a full-service hair and nail salon
Complimentary scheduled Disney transportation to all Disney Theme Parks and attractions
National and Alamo Rental Car desk
Two Disney ticket desks
ATM machine located on the lobby level of the Swan near the west elevators and at the Dolphin near the guest services area
Two Business Centers
24-hour bellstand (feel free to store your luggage here after checkout so you enjoy all the resort has to offer until your departure)
Two airline boarding pass kiosks
Complimentary shuttle to the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets
Unique Walt Disney World Benefits for Resort Guests Only
1. Extra Magic Hours Benefit: Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin resort guests can enjoy Extra Magic Hours. Each day one of the four Disney theme parks opens an hour early or stays open up to two hours after regular closing for our guests to enjoy select attractions. Guests should check with Disney Planning Center upon arrival for parks and times.
2. Complimentary Fast Pass+ and My Magic+: The new Disney FastPass+ expands on the previous benefit of being able to reserve entry times at some of the most popular experiences in the Walt Disney World Theme Parks. Hotel guests can now enjoy the exclusive benefit of being able to reserve up to 60 days in advance of their trip and choose from a broader array of options, including Disney Character Greetings, fireworks and parade viewing areas, shows and spectaculars. Disney FastPass+ helps make vacation planning easier for the family and continues to offer guests exclusive benefits of staying at a Walt Disney World hotel.
3. Disney Character Dining: Enjoy Disney character dining at Garden Grove. Characters are featured nightly and for breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays. Perfect for family dining.
4. Complimentary Scheduled Transportation: Take a leisurely cruise on Disney’s Friendship Launch to Epcot® and Disney's Hollywood Studios™ or take a Disney shuttle bus to all other areas within Walt Disney World® Resort. The buses and Friendship launch arrive at our hotel every 15 – 20 minutes so you can come and go as you please with very little wait time.
5. Convenient Location: Walkways to Epcot® and Disney's Hollywood Studios™ provide guests the opportunity to take a leisurely walk to the parks.
6. Complimentary Parking at Disney Theme Parks: Guests of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin just need to show their room key to receive complimentary parking at all 4 Disney theme parks.
7. Package Delivery: Guests of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin enjoy complimentary delivery of your shopping bags from within the Disney parks to your hotel. So you can enjoy the parks even more.
8. Advance Tee Times: Guests can book tee times in advance at the four nearby championship Walt Disney World Championship golf courses on a space-available basis. Individual guests can arrange for tee times through the Disney Guest Services desk located in the lobby of either hotel, or by calling 407-939-4653.
9. Disney Priority Seating: Priority seating arrangements for selected table service restaurants and dinner shows within the Walt Disney World® Resort can be made through the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on a space-available basis.
10. Intimate Weddings: The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin offers a private and romantic intimate wedding in a charming, but elegant outdoor location at the Swan wing. The couple may choose to invite “Mickey & Minnie Mouse”, as well as other Disney Characters, to their cake cutting ceremony.
11. Disney Entertainment: Includes availability of the famous Disney characters, such as Mickey Mouse, for special parties, character breakfasts, etc. Disney musical groups as well as themed shows, fireworks and cocktail cruises can also be arranged.