1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Line a 17’’x12’’ sheet pan with parchment and lightly spray with nonstick spray.
3. Sift flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, salt, and baking powder. Set aside
4. In a small bowl dissolve baking soda and water. Set aside.
5. Cream brown sugar, orange zest, and butter until light and fluffy.
6. Add molasses, grand marnier, orange juice, corn syrup, and baking soda mixture.
7. Add eggs then vanilla extract.
8. Add the flour mixture and mix well.
9. Pour into sheet pan and spread evenly.
10. Bake for 10 – 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
11. Once cool, cut circles (using biscuit cutters) out of the sheet of cake.
Method for Orange Cream:
1. Bring butter & cream cheese to room temperature and mix together in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients & mix until combined.
1. Take one cake round and place it on the center of the plate.
2. With a large star tip pipe a rosette in the center of the cake and place another round on top.
3. Repeat one more time.
4. Garnish with caramel sauce, whipped cream, and an orange curl.